Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
Are you looking for a delicious and healthy side dish that’s easy to make and perfect for any meal? Look no further than these air fryer roasted potatoes! They are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, making them the perfect complement to any meal.
Growing up, my mom would always make roasted potatoes as a side dish for our family dinners. It was a simple and delicious recipe that we all loved, and I have many fond memories of sitting around the table with my family, enjoying a hearty meal together. When I started cooking for myself, I wanted to recreate that same recipe but with a healthier twist. That’s when I discovered air fryer roasted potatoes.
The air fryer is a great tool for making healthier versions of classic recipes, and these roasted potatoes are no exception. They are just as crispy and delicious as the original recipe, but without all the added oil and fat. Now, whenever I make these air fryer roasted potatoes, I’m transported back to those family dinners of my childhood. It’s amazing how food can bring back such wonderful memories and create new ones too.
These air fryer roasted potatoes are incredibly versatile and can be served with just about anything. They make a perfect side dish for steak, chicken, or fish, and are a great addition to any brunch or breakfast spread. You can also serve them as a snack or appetizer, topped with sour cream and chives or your favorite dipping sauce.
- Be sure to wash the potatoes very well before cutting them into cubes. This will remove any dirt or debris and ensure a clean taste.
- To achieve maximum crispiness, be sure to pat the potatoes dry with a kitchen towel to remove any moisture.
- If you don’t have Tuscan garlic seasoning, you can substitute with any other spice blend you prefer.
- To ensure even cooking, don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket. This may mean cooking the potatoes in two batches, depending on the size of your air fryer.
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Course||Cuisine||Servings|
|5 minutes||25 minutes||30 minutes||Side Dish||American||4 servings|
- 3 medium russet potatoes washed very well, cut into 1″ cubes
- 3 tbsps. olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp. Tuscan garlic seasoning I used McCormick brand, use your favorite
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. black pepper freshly cracked
- ½ tsp. salt or more to taste
- ½ tsp. crushed rosemary dry or fresh if you prefer
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 F
- Wash the potatoes very well and cube them into 1-inch cubes. Rinse with cold water and drain. Pat them dry well with a kitchen towel to remove any moisture and transfer them to a bowl.
- Add the oil, and spices and mix to coat well.
- Transfer the potatoes to the air fryer without overcrowding. You want to give them enough space and cook two batches if needed. This may depend on the size of your air fryer. So use your judgment.
- Bake the potatoes in the air fryer for 25-30 minutes, until crispy and tender. Shake the basket halfway through.
- Transfer the potatoes to a dish and serve.
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Vitamin A||631 IU|
|Vitamin C||9 mg|