Cheesy Keto Sausage Balls! This easy-to-make recipe combines the savory flavors of ground pork sausage and shredded cheddar cheese with the nutty taste of almond flour for a perfectly cheesy and satisfying snack.
- If you’re not a fan of pork sausage, feel free to swap it out for ground beef, turkey, or chicken.
- You can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Mozzarella, pepper jack, or a Mexican blend would all be great options.
- Almond flour can be expensive, so feel free to make your own by grinding up blanched almonds in a food processor until they reach a fine consistency.
- If you want to add some extra flavor, try mixing in some chopped green onions, garlic powder, or red pepper flakes to the sausage ball mixture.
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground pork sausage, shredded cheddar cheese, almond flour, eggs, baking powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form the mixture into 1-2 inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the sausage balls for 20-25 minutes or until they’re golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve the sausage balls hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
|Nutritional Information||Amount Per Serving|
Click here For more recipes