Is there anything better than a chocolate and peanut butter combo? Using it in cookies is always a winner, especially if no baking is involved!
These no-bake keto cookies are one of my favorite desserts to make lately. These cookies are thick, chewy, almost fudge-like in the center, and they really remind me of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
It Takes only 5 minutes to make, with a total hands-on time of 10 minutes. You can have these for dessert right after dinner, and they’re ready when you have a sweet tooth.
Plus, these cookies are healthy too. They have no butter or refined sugar in them and are easily keto friendly.
Oh, and if you do opt for the keto option, there are only 2 grams of carbs per cookie.
Prep time: 5minutes
Cooking time: 5minutes
Servings: 10 servings
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol, more to taste
3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
¼ cup creamy thick natural peanut butter
¼ cup creamy thick natural almond butter
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¾ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or material paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, almond butter, and cream cheese. Blend until smooth.
- Add butter, vanilla extract, cocoa powder. and erythritol. Mix all ingredients well.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the coconut. Blend until it is equally disseminated all through the combination.
- Drop 1 1/2 to 2-inch scoops (10 scoops total) onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store excess in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Per 10 (1)
| Total Fat: 16.1g | Saturated Fat: 2.9g | Cholesterol: 6.7mg | Sodium: 88.4mg | Potassium: 31.7mg | Total Carbohydrate: 3.2g | Dietary Fiber: 2.8g | Sugars: 1.2g | Protein: 5g |