Many people wish that they could make fried chicken at home that taste just as good as the one they get at KFC. People have tried different recipes to make perfect crispy fried chicken but none seems to work and have thus just given up. So, in this article, we will provide a recipe through which you can cook a crispy fried chicken.
Related: Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- Serves 4 – 5 people
- Water 5 – 6 cups (enough to dip chicken)
- Chicken with skin (4 pieces)
- Red chilli powder (1 & ½ tbsp. or to taste)
- Garlic powder (1 & ½ tbsp.)
- Salt (1/2 tbsp. or to taste)
- Black pepper powder (1 tsp.)
- Mustard powder (1 & ½ tsp.)
- Green chilli paste (tbsp.)
- Vinegar (1/2 cup)
- Baking powder (1 & ½ tsp.)
- Soy Sauce (2 tbsp.)
- Chilli Sauce (2 tbsp.)
- All-purpose flour (sifted 2 – 3 cups)
- Water 4 – 5 cups
- Cooking oil
- Take a bowl and add water, salt, vinegar and green chilli paste in a bowl. Once all the things have been added, mix them well.
- Add chicken pieces in the mixture and marinate it for 4 to 5 hours.
- Take another bowl and add marinated chicken, red chilli powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add baking powder, mustard powder, soy sauce and chilli sauce and mix them well. After mixing all the things, leave the chicken for 30 minutes.
- In one bowl add all-purpose flour and water in another bowl.
- Put some cooking oil in the fryer.
- Now coat marinated chicken pieces in all-purpose flour then dip it into the water. Repeat this step.
- Put the coated chicken in the cooking oil (155 C) and fry them on low flame.
- Keep frying them until all the chicken pieces are golden and crispy.
- Serve them with fries and dip of your choice. Enjoy!
This is how you can make crispy fried chicken at home. If you have any queries pertaining to the recipe then let us know in the comments and keep following 30daysketo for more recipes.