This really is the best low-carb and keto cheesecake. Even my non-keto family declared, “This is the best cheesecake I’ve ever had!”
There isn’t much difference between a “regular” cheesecake and a keto cheesecake. The only thing we need to substitute is the sweetener to make it sugar-free, and the crust to make it gluten-free. mission accomplished!
I really wanted to make a keto cheesecake that was very thick and creamy but didn’t have to use a water bath or any weird ingredients.
prep Tiime: 20 minutes Cooking time 50 minutes, 8 hours Total time 1 hour 10 minutes Course: Servings: 12 Calories: 600k Calories Written by: Jennifer Banes
10-inch springform frying pan
for the crust
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup local powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 8-ounce packages of full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups of local powder
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 8 ounces sour cream, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Set the rack in the broiler Combine dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Mix the butter. Pour the crust mixture into a 10-inch by 4-inch skillet and press halfway down both sides with your fingers. Use a flat cup to press the mixture to the bottom. Put the crust in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
In an enormous blending bowl, beat room temperature cream cheddar with a hand blender until light and fleecy. If you are using a stand mixer, use the included paddle.
- Add the sweetener a little at a time (about 1/3) and beat with a hand mixer.
- Add the room temperature eggs one at a time and beat until well combined.
- Finally, add the vanilla and room temperature sour cream and whisk until completely combined.
- Empty the cheesecake combination into the hull and, surprisingly, out the top.. Bake in the preheated oven. Check after 50 minutes. The top should not be shiny and the center should still be shaky.
- Turn off the oven and break the door. Allow the cheesecake to sit in the broiler for 30 minutes. Remove the cheesecake from the oven, running a sharp paring knife between the cheesecake and the tray (this is to ensure the cake does not stick. Do not remove the spring). Leave it on the table for an hour.
- Cover with saran wrap and spot in the cooler for something like 8 hours.
- Remove the sides of the springform mold, decorate the top, and serve. Makes 12 slices.
1 slide | Calories: 600 kcal | Carbs: 7 g | Protein: 14 g | Fat: 54 g | Saturated fat: 31 g | Fiber: 2 g