Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Net Carbs 4g This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is the delicious keto meal you’ll love! Layers of shredded chicken, ham, and Swiss cheese dipped in creamy Dijon sauce and topped with panko ham. Do you drool yet? The result is a flavorful, low-carb dinner that the whole family will love!
- 3½ cups shredded chicken 1.75 lbs
- ½ pound of minced smoked bacon
- 5 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Half a teaspoon of paprika
- Half a cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ground pork rind
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
1)-* Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) – * Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
3) – * Place the shredded chicken in the bottom of the casserole.
4)-* Add minced pork on top.
5)-* In a saucepan, melt butter, add the soft cheese, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, Dijon mustard, and spices. Once the ingredients are mixed, add the Swiss cheese, cheddar, and Parmesan cheese.
6)-* Bring to a very slow boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes until the sauce reduces and thickens. After it starts to boil, be sure to lower the heat to a slow boil because you may cause the cheese sauce to curdle.
7)-* Pour the sauce over the chicken/pork mixture.
8)-* In a bowl, add the ground pork skin and butter and mix. Sprinkle the pork rind mixture over the casserole.
9) – * Bake for 25 minutes.
10) – * Move to the top rack for the last 5 minutes of baking. Serve hot!