Looking for the ultimate Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe? Look no further! These delectable low-carb cookies are loaded with rich dark chocolate chips and crunchy pecans and contain only about one net carb per serving.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||7 minutes|
|Total Time||17 minutes|
- 1 1/4 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of golden monk fruit brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of Lilly’s chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Next, beat butter, golden monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract in a stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- Lastly, mix in Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips and chopped nuts.
- Chill the mixture for 20-30 minutes until the butter is solid.
- Using a 1-inch cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto a silicone-lined baking sheet (or lightly greased) baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set.DO NOT OVERBAKE! Top with sea salt if you desire.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before moving them from the pan.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|