Keto Krispy Kreme Donuts! Made with coconut flour, almond flour, and xanthan gum, these donuts have the perfect texture and flavor without any added sugar. Plus, the glaze is made with monk fruit sweetener, so you can indulge in this delicious treat while still sticking to your low-carb lifestyle.
The story behind these Keto Krispy Kreme Donuts
Keto Krispy Kreme Donuts is one of innovation and determination. When following a low-carb or keto diet, it can be tough to find sweet treats that fit within the guidelines of the diet. But with a little experimentation and creativity, this recipe was born. Now, those on a keto diet can indulge in the nostalgic taste of Krispy Kreme donuts without sacrificing their healthy lifestyle. These donuts are perfect for a weekend breakfast treat or as a dessert after a delicious keto-friendly meal. So go ahead, treat yourself to a keto-friendly donut that won’t break the diet bank!
This recipe calls for just 8 ingredients, making it an easy and simple treat to whip up whenever you’re craving something sweet. The glaze can be adjusted to your taste preference by adding more or less monk fruit sweetener, and you can also add in some vanilla extract or cocoa powder for a different flavor profile.
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- TWO tbsp. (melted)coconut oil
- Two eggs
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sugar (Prefer Lakanto-Golden)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of water
Due to the Doughnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter a doughnut pan. Leave it alone.
- In a bowl, using a whisk, combine all the dry ingredients inside.
- Take another big basin and whisk the eggs and oil. Then into the wet, mix the dry ingredients .
- The dough should then be spooned into a piping bag and piped into the oiled doughnut pan.
- Let twenty minutes of baking. Take it from the oven. Let cool.
The Glaze, please
- All ingredients should be combined and whisked together in a shallow pot.
- Heat(medium heat) for five minutes. Whisk.
- Once they have slightly cooled, place each doughnut in a pan of hot glaze, coating both sides completely.
- Let the donuts cool on a plate after coating them all. The glaze will slightly harden and produce a crispy exterior.
(Keto Cheesecake Recipe)
|Calories from Fat||135|
|Cholesterol||90mg (30% Daily Value)|
|Sodium||180mg (8% Daily Value)|
|Total Carbohydrates||9g (3% Daily Value)|
|Dietary Fiber||6g (24% Daily Value)|
|Protein||6g (12% Daily Value)|