Looking for a tasty and straightforward low-carb treat for those who love peanut butter? Try these Keto Peanut Butter Balls that require no baking. With only 2g net carbs per serving, they can satisfy your sweet cravings without ruining your diet. You can also transform them into keto buckeyes by coating them in sugar-free chocolate.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings||Calories|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes||40 balls||54 kcal per ball|
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
- 2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- Line a large plate or tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for chocolate chips, and mix until fully combined. If the batter is too thick and crumbly, add some liquid (water or milk) slowly until a thick, formable batter remains.
- Using your hands, form small balls and place them on the lined plate or tray. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- While the peanut butter balls are firming up, melt your sugar-free chocolate chips. Remove the peanut butter protein balls from the freezer and using two forks, dip each ball in the melted chocolate until completely covered. Repeat until all the balls are covered in chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate coating has firmed up.
- Instead of peanut butter, feel free to use any smooth nut or seed butter that you prefer.
- In this recipe, I opted for monk fruit-sweetened maple syrup. However, if you follow a paleo or vegan diet, you can substitute it with maple syrup, agave nectar, or honey (note that honey is not strictly vegan).
- If you’re not on a keto diet, you can use any type of chocolate chip you like for this recipe.
- These No Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls (Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb) can last up to 5 days at room temperature. However, I recommend storing them in the fridge for best results, and they’re also freezer-friendly.
|Serving size||1 ball|
|Vitamin A||50 IU|
|Vitamin C||0.8 mg|
|NET CARBS||2 g|
MORE RECIPES BELOW:
Keto chocolate frosty
Keto chocolate mousse