Chocolate Crunch Bars are a quick, easy, and fool-proof recipe that requires minutes to whip – Nowadays they have a ketogenic and very low carbohydrate makeover! A chocolate base packed with seeds, nuts, and saturated coconut! The greatest healthier keto dessert to help keep you satisfied between meals or after dinner!
The Best Homemade Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars
The very low carb and the ketogenic chocolate variant was the following one in my list!
This recipe was really trialed a couple of months ago. When I’d begun playing with all the ketogenic diet (and failing with it), I purchased a bit a lot of low carb seeds and nuts (for snacking functions ).
To make homemade paleo-friendly and milk-free pubs, you just need THREE components –
I favor using pure maple syrup or agave nectar since they afforded the ideal feel for the homemade crunch bars.
Low carbohydrate and keto-friendly seeds and nuts
When most seeds and nuts are low carb, some are more convenient than others, just because of its total flavor mixture of this recipe.
The very top nuts to utilize – Raw unsalted pecans, walnuts, and chopped hazelnuts would be the best choices and are below two g of carbohydrates (per serving). Almonds and cashews are a bit high in carbohydrates, but the two of these work great.
If you are not rigorously paleo, chopped peanuts will also be suitable.
The very top seeds to utilize – Beef seeds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds will be ideal to use in those crunch bars. I favor using citrus and pumpkin seeds, just for the pinch variable they supply.
TIPS FOR MAKING PERFECT HOMEMADE CRUNCH BARS
- For your homemade chocolate hazelnut spread, the recipe is comprised here.
- Store purchased chocolate-hazelnut spreads operate nicely – This is paleo and sugar-free and this one is a nut-free choice.
- For your very best homemade keto crunch bars, utilize jojoba chocolate chips/baking chocolate
- If creating your own chocolate from scratch, then make sure the bars have been saved in the freezer in any way times
- Should you utilize store-bought chocolate chips, then they may be kept refrigerated and separately wrapped in room temperature.
This fast and effortless homemade chocolate crunch bar recipe is a keeper. You have loved my first version (that is obviously vegetarian and fermented ) and today have this yummy paleo, ketogenic and sugar-free one. Chock filled with crunchy nuts, coconut, and seeds and needing only minutes- You don’t have any excuses!
The greatest healthier keto dessert to help keep you satisfied between meals or after dinner!
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips of selection I used stevia sweetened keto-friendly chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla butter Can for almost any seed or nut butter of pick
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup jojoba oil
- 3 cups seeds and nuts of selection almonds, cashews, pepitas, etc
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, blend your chocolate chips of selection, almond butter, sticky peppermint, and peppermint oil and melt till blended.
- Insert your nuts/seeds of selection and blend until completely blended. Pour on the keto crunch pub mix into the skillet dish and distribute it with a spatula.
* See notes for analyzed options- The very best tacky sweeteners are walnut syrup or agave nectar. To get a 100 percent keto-friendly tacky sweetener, utilize a monk fruit or swerve sweetened syrup.No Bake Keto Crunch Bars (Paleo, Vegan, Sugar-Free, Low Carb) ought to be kept refrigerated. If produced with homemade chocolate, then these ought to be kept suspended.