All these cloud breads are an ideal low-carb substitute for buns and breads. Keto Cloud Bread Use them for egg whites and grilled cheese onto the egg quickly or for hamburgers and a number of different applications when doing keto. This keto cloud bread is a lifesaver when performing the Egg Quick Diet or routine keto! The recipe also comes with a milk-free cloud bread choice!
For people who don’t understand, Cloud Bread is packed with protein and really low in carbohydrates, which makes it the ideal sandwich bread for individuals on a low-carb, gluten-free grain, or even grain diet.
Can there be a keto bread that is friendly?
Cloud bread is a protein-rich alternate to standard bread and produces a superb sandwich foundation or English muffin substitute.
- 3 eggs, divided
- 3 oz cream cheese (or 3tbsp mayo for milk-free)
- pinch of salt
- Optional ingredients: 1/2 tsp vinegar/pinch baking powder
- Preheat oven to 300
- Separate whites and yolks into two glass bowls
- Add pinch of salt and 1/2 tsp vinegar(optional) to egg whites
- Beat at high speed with electric mixer until egg whites are stiff and you’ll be able to turn bowl upside down. Put aside.
- Beat egg yolk and cream cheese (or mayo) lightly until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, lightly include the egg yolk and whites mix together
- Split into 6 equal parts, either into a whoopie pan or mound onto a standard cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with almost any desirable spices
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, watching attentively following 20 minutes.
For your Egg Quick diet, two Cloud breads = 1 egg plus 1 oz cheese.
For the milk-free alternative, Two Cloud breads = 1 egg plus 1 pound
2 cloud bread
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 172 TOTAL FAT: 14g SATURATED FAT: 8g TRANS FAT: 0g CHOLESTEROL: 220mg SODIUM: 292mg CARBOHYDRATES: 1g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 8g